International Client Relationship Manager
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment and are you interested in maintaining and developing successful relationships within the field of institutional asset management? Do you have an international mindset and are you an exceptional team player who thrives working in a dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders across various countries? Then we would love to hear from you.
As an International Client Relationship Manager, you will oversee primarily the maintenance of existing relationships but also contribute to the identification and prospecting of new opportunities. Based in Copenhagen, you will join the International Client team which is part of our overall Global Clients Group, responsible for all business development and distribution activities and initiatives globally.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of our international relationships and working closely and effectively with all parts of our business
- Ensuring that our international institutional clients and partners receive exceptional standards of service
- Client maintenance: Responsibilities range from coordinating operational and data requests, client reporting, due diligence and RFP processes, to roadshows and meetings as well as all other direct and indirect client queries
- Client prospecting: Contribute to developing new potential relationships with clients and strategic partners globally
- Previous client relationship management experience from the financial industry, preferably directly within asset management
- An exceptional team player who thrives in cultivating positive relationships with internal stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Skilled in project management and the ability to navigate in a constantly evolving environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize efforts efficiently to ensure timely, high quality and accurate delivery
- Detail orientated and the ability to understand and clearly communicate investment and operational processes
- A skilled communicator able to both maintain existing relationships but also selectively initiate new relationships
- High fluency in English; both verbal and written
C WorldWide Asset Management Fondsmaeglerselskab A/S is a focused and independent asset manager with assets under management of DKK 167 bn as per year end 2021. Our objective is to deliver consistent, long term asset growth for our clients through active investments in listed equities on global stock exchanges. Our clients are professional institutional clients from around the world which demand excellence in results and quality of service. As an active investor, we take our responsibility seriously, and we aim to do our share towards influencing corporate developments in a more sustainable direction, both at the local and the global level.
We are a proud signatory of the UN Global Compact and have been PRI signatories since 2012. For us, good corporate governance and a strong sustainability profile matter. As a firm we seek a diverse working environment anchored in a strong culture of independence and employee excellence and wellbeing. We encourage applicants of all backgrounds as we are committed to encouraging more diversity in asset management.
We look forward to hearing from you and further details about C WorldWide Asset Management are available on our About page.
In case you have any questions, please contact Matthias Wiegand by email: email@example.com or telephone: +45 35 46 35 00.